Jan 23, 2015

Fantasy Football Team

In the Premiership starting with Manchester United, I would go for Cristiano Ronaldo for obvious reasons, Patrice Evra because there are not that many good left-backs in the world and Rio Ferdinand just in case I would need a replacement centre-back.

At Chelsea, I would pick Petr Cech as 1 of my 3 goalkeepers, Didier Drogba because he is 1 of the best centre forwards in the world if not the best and Ricardo Carvalho as he is possibly the most complete centre-back in the world.

At Arsenal, I would pick Cesc Fabregas to be in my squad but not in my 1st team as well as Gael Clichy and Robin Van Persie.

At Liverpoolm, I would pick Fernando Torres as he is a dream centre forward, Steve Gerrard to be 1 of my squad midfielders and Javier Mascherano.

At Tottenham Hotspurs, I would go for Dimitar Berbatov because of his skill and Alan Hutton for the fact that there are precious little good right backs in the world.

In SerieA, starting with Inter Milan, I would pick Javier Zanetti for he is just world class, Maicon because he is the best right back in the world and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to provide fantasy when things are going smoothly and when my team is playing against the lesser lights.

At AC Milan, I would pick Andrea Pirlo as he is 1 of the best passers of the ball, Alessandro Nesta to start alongside Carvalho and Kaka because he has to be picked.

At Juventus, I would pick Alessandro Del Piero because he is sheer class, Gianluigi Buffon because he is the best goalkeeper in the world and Mauro Camoranesi as he is extremely effective.

At Roma, I would pick Francesco Totti for his all round play, Daniele De Rossi because he makes the game look ridiculously easy and Ametrano Mancini for his pace on the wings.

In La Liga, starting with Real Madrid, I would pick Sergio Ramos as 1 of my right backs or centre backs; Robinho to provide fantasy on the right and Iker Casillas to provide cover for Buffon.

At Barcelona, I would pick Lionel Messi to start as he is 1 of the best players in the world, Samuel Etoo as he is 1 of the best centre forwards and would whip Ronaldinho into shape as he can still be 1 of the very best players.

At Valencia, I would pick David Villa, David Silva and Ever Banega.

For Ateltico, Madrid I would pick Sergio Kun Aguero as he is a great prospect, Diego Forlan as he has a great partnership with Aguero and Maxi Rodriguez.

At Sevilla, I would pick Daniel Alves to provide an alternative to Maicon and Ramos; Luis Fabiano as he is on red-hot form and Diego Capel as he is a winger of genuine promise.

In the Bundesliga, starting with Bayern, I would pick Luca Toni as he is also 1 of the world's top centre forwards; Franck Ribery for pace and creativity and Philip Lahm to be my 1st choice left back.

At Werder Bremen, I would go for Nando for his free kick taking and Diego for his creativity.

At Porto, I would pick Lucho Gonzales for his passing ability and Ricardo Quaresma for his dribbling ability on the left wing.

And at Lyon, I would pick Karim Benzema for his huge potential and Juninho because he is the best free taker in the world.

For more Football news visit [http://www.footballclubsblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment