Jan 15, 2011

De-lurk: Tell me what brings you here


Dear silent reader,

I would be happy, if you comment below and tell me what brings you to my blog regularly. You can comment anonymously or not, whatever you choose, it's fine to me. Just tell me what is it that makes you return here either daily or occasionally, I'm just curious about it. I've noticed that I have some regular daily visitors coming to my blog from Taiwan, USA, Canada, Russia, Malaysia, Germany and Slovenia. Of course there are many occasional visitors from countries like Singapore, Philippines, France, UK, Australia, Mauritius and Japan. And I'm sure also from elsewhere, I just can't track everybody, because I have on average about 500 visits a day, sometimes even more.

I'm very happy about everybody, who loves to frequent here, that's something that keeps me going. I'm sorry that lately I'm not very productive on this blog, but that's because I'm busy with many things. But wait till I come to Taiwan, I'll have a lot to blog about for sure. Hopefully you won't get tired of me.

So, once again, I ask you: What brings you here regularly? What do you like to read? Is it because of me or is it my content? Whatever you write or reveal about yourself and your reasons, I'll be happy to read, because I'm very curious. And remember: You can comment anonymously, if you want, you can comment in German, Slovenian, Chinese, I'm fine with it.

I'll work hard to provide good posts in the future,

all the best in 2011 to all of us.

Your MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment